You know we love pizza around these parts and up at Cris’ house. Well folks, have I got a treat for you! This Crock Pot Crustless Pizza that I adapted from Gooseberry Patch’s Game-Day Fan Fare is delicious!
Crock Pot Crustless Pizza
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 4 hrs
Total Time 4 hrs 10 mins
This Crock Pot Crustless Pizza is so easy to make and can be made to fit your family’s favorites!
Servings: 10 servings
Author: Aunt Lou
- 2 lbs ground beef
- garlic salt pepper and dried minced onion to taste
- 2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 14 oz jar pizza sauce
- 2 c shredded pizza blend cheese
- Your favorite pizza toppings
- Brown your beef and seasonings in a skillet on the stove over medium/high heat and drain
- Put your beef and mozzarella in a bowl and mix it together
- Spray your crock pot lightly with cooking spray
- Evenly spread out your beef mixture in your crock pot
- Pour your pizza sauce across the top and spread out evenly
- Top with your pizza blend cheese and toppings
- Cover and cook on low for around 4 hours
Adapted from Gooseberry Patch’s Game-Day Fan Fare .
I used my beloved Cassie, my casserole crock pot, for this Crock Pot Crustless Pizza. It worked perfectly. If you don’t have one, I would use a 5-6 quart slow cooker since there is quite a bit in this recipe.
As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.